Tuesday, August 31, 2010

just some pictures, yawl.


ok, for all of you who have been anxiously awaiting..
here are some picture updates
:)


*MY CLASSROOM!*



when you walk in! desks, my desk, and white board :)




our classroom library :)




our calendar/morning warm-up board



word wall
and our good work display!



and some other updates...


our beautiful view.
just lovin' life with mexico mountains kinda life.



here's my NEW BED! whooooo hoooo!
and new dresser.
i almost have a whole new room! :)
thanks to caitlin & kristen!


welp, that's all i've got for now!
keep praying for:
*my lovely students :)
*my patience, with my lovely students :)
*relationships that are formed here
*good communication with team at work
*new opportunities come my way!

LOVE. & a whole lot of it.
*meggie

No comments:

Post a Comment